NeronWhite

All 12 Game Reviews

4 w/ Responses

Cool :)
(Not sure if physics is built-in, but it's good)

Hey, I might check your news tho, but now I think a built-in tutorial (or in the game's desc) would be cool. Also I wonder if button "Return to menu" will appear. Actually a nice game & music!

s-zenmode responds:

I mean, there is a tutorial kind of thing but it's quite sloppy to say the least. May be reworked in 1.3, and also I think a 'return to menu' button might happen b/c i can make a special brodcast command for it, so yeah might happen in 1.3. Thankz for the feedback :)

I will watch your career with great interest... xD

Hope the game gets more features in following updates. Maybe retry, skip cutscenes, return to menu. The "lore" (?) is ok, but kinda seems to be very unfinished with the very one choice of two doors (getting straight to the endings makes this soo easy imo). Anyway it's a work in progress, so I'm ready to change the review whenever this game will update

Returning to this game after 7 months since I started playing. The official weeks are sick, programming is great, art and music are fire, but now there are thousands of fnf mods, you can't predict if the next one will be good... or either cringe. Nice work, devs, but I feel I am getting frustrated hearing anything about fnf. My saddest review yet :(

WOW... Did you just--
A NEWGROUNDS ONLINE MULTIPLAYER??!

Well the runner looks simple and I can see white outlines on the background... I'm sure this will be updated, maybe pausing the game and making score would do the thing
Edit: yay score added

VinVox responds:

Thanks for the comment I added a score!
And also you can download the game and fix it if you want

Wow, it's pretty cool!

max109y responds:

Thank you so much!! ^^

Was it made in... Flash? Scratch? Other platform?
Nice game tho.