Hello anyone reading!
I've finally wrote the tutorial for the v3.1. Read it please if you haven't... Suitable for v1.31.17
Click on settings button (in menu it's bottom right) choose "Tutorial Mode". It can help, but you can always turn it off. Sometimes you need to know sth about the puzzles, click the Manual button (it's bottom left)
In settings you can check out credits, variables hide/show the mouse, change volume of music, etc.
To restart the level you're currently in, click the purple button above the 1st puzzle. To return to menu right after you played, click "Menu" in settings.
LEVEL 1 (Puzzle 1-3)
For this version variables tell the code e. g. the left variable is 1368 and right is 863.
- On the 1st puzzle (on the right below the Purp Button) click "8", " 6", "3" OR use your keyboard: 8, 6, 3.
- On the 2nd puzzle (with an arrow rotating) click on digits: "1", "3", "6" "8". Got something wrong in this puzzle? Got the "1-4-6-8"? No worries! Click "3"!
- After that... ROTATE! See that thingy above the 2nd? It's the 3rd puzzle (aka "spinner"). While there's a mouse on it, it keeps rotating. With UDSp Keyboard Mode you can make it easier. Or use arrows on keyboard, idk. Continue rotating until it brings you to another level.
LEVEL 2 (PUZZLE 4-5)
- A Simon Says task and switch buttons. Simon Says: repeat after left panel by clicking buttons on the right one. Once the puzzle turns to "Tick", you solved this puzzle!
- Switchers: It's also a code e. g. 1-0-1. At the begining those switchers are: 0-0-0. You see? The 2nd one is '0' which the same as in the code. It will light in white. That means it's set correct. Now click on first switcher, your code will be '1-0-0' and it will also light up. Click on the 3rd switcher, and your code is correct! (1-0-1 == 1-0-1)
LEVEL 3 (PUZZLE 6-8)
- The 6th puzzle is presented by the Caesar Cipher. Click on the circle in the middle to rotate. Once two "letters" are same on both circles, the outer circle rotates once. But to complete the puzzle it should be rotated 3 times at least. I personally recommend to do this puzzle at the end.
- The 7th puzzle are two variables and a displayer (aka "changing sprite"). One of the variables is an slider you need to change to make it same with the var below twice. 1st time you need to make to 100. The 2nd time the var will become a random digit. Good luck ]:)
- The 8th puzzle is so easy, that I'm going to make it harder in the next update. Just click the switcher. If it points down after your click, it's correct!
LEVEL 4 (PUZZLE 9-10)
- The 9th puzzle is unique by ability to move and roll the dice. It returns to the place where it was before rolling, and you enter the digit shown to the square dice. That's it!
- As the 9th puzzle, in 10th you can move objects. This time, a key which has a unique geometry figure on it. You need to put the key in the correct keyhole.
LIST OF ADDITIONAL STUFF:
- Clear data. you can find it in settings Don't mess with this.
- Kans. A robot that speaks to you. Near him there're the rewards for completed achievements.
- Achievements. No, no I won't tell you how to get them xD
- Testmode. A pretty important thingy, for those who can't beat the puzzles in normal mode, can test them here.
- Keyboard Mode & Keyboard shortcuts. Press Up/Down keys to change the selection of the objects. Press Space to select it (equals to clicking the object). Keyboard Shortcuts which are ready for now:
0 - toggles on/off the volume settings (Volume > 0 => Volume = 0; Volume = 0 => Volume = 100). Examples: if you have V_Music > 0, and V_SFX > 0, after pressing 0 it will become V_Music = 0 and V_SFX = 0. If you have V_Music > 0, and V_SFX = 0, after pressing 0 it will become V_Music = 0 and V_SFX = 100.
M - restart game. V - go to Testmode. Z - toggle on/off Stranger Things Edition. C - clear data (without confirmation). B - toggle on/off Tutorial Mode.
The rest of Keyboard shortcuts are not working how I want, so won't tell them for now. Keyboard Mode is aslo pretty broken, will fix it.
- Mouse settings. Just in case you'd like to remove your mouse or its effects, idk.